Thinking about selling your Austin area home?
I believe that a house must be marketed and sold by someone that embraces your goal to get the job done, not just simply listed for sale while you hope for the best. By utilizing professional staging, professional quality photography, targeted online advertising, Realty Austin’s vast buyer network and unmatched online exposure, relocation exposure, well designed print collateral, individual custom websites, mobile information solutions for prospects and much more, our proven home marketing plan will get your home noticed and ultimately sold in a timely manner, for a great price.
My objectives to help get your Austin area home sold:
- To present your home in the best condition, most attractive and most professional manner to the public
- To expose your home to the maximum number of interested and capable buyers
- To help you get the highest possible sales price for your home
- To make the listing and sales process easy, convenient, and stress-free for you
- To educate all interested prospects on the unique features and lifestyle benefits your home offers
- To educate and assist you in the most effective way to stage and present your home to the public
- To negotiate on your behalf, with your best interests in mind at all times, for the best win-win outcome
Curious about the current market value of your home in today’s market?
The Austin Real Estate market is always changing, and it’s always important to know the realistic market value of your home. Keep in mind that your tax assessment or an “estimate” from some national website is not the same as an accurate appraisal or a detailed analysis of the current market value of your home based on actual sold data from the Austin MLS (that the national websites do not have access to). If you are asking yourself if now is the right time to sell your home, or if you need some data to protest a new tax bill, a comparative market analysis can help.
I’m always happy to provide a FREE – NO OBLIGATION Comparative Market Analysis for your single family home, condo, town home, loft, multi-family investment property, or even a vacant lot in the Greater Austin Area. My analysis will contain accurate and up to date information, as well as how your home compares to the others in your neighborhood in order to determine the current market value range for your Austin area home.
Please fill out the information below and be sure to include as much detail about your home as possible. Please provide your e-mail address & phone number, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate the opportunity to help you, and I look forward to talking with you.