Thinking about buying a home in the Austin area?
Buying a home in the Austin area is no small matter. Besides being the largest financial transaction you may ever undertake, it’s also very complex, very emotional and very critical that nothing be overlooked. I understand the issues involved, and I will use all of the available technology and tools to ensure you find the right home. My hard working, yet easy going nature, combined with my experience and extensive knowledge of the Austin market will make your move a smooth, pleasant and even fun experience.
There are many good reasons to work with a qualified real estate professional – especially a trained professional, like myself, that has gone the extra mile to earn a Texas Broker’s License as well as the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation, representing best-in-class buyer services. The ABR® Designation is awarded through the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council, or REBAC, which was founded in 1988 to promote superior buyer representation skills and services. REBAC is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
My objective is to partner with you to help you through the complexities of the entire home search and buying process. I’m here to serve you, not to “sell” you. Your goals become my goals, and looking out for your best interests becomes my main focus. As outlined in my mission statement, I will never lose sight of the trust and responsibility that you bestow upon me as your representative.
MY JOB AS YOUR BUYER’S AGENT
- Consult with you to learn your specific needs and wants and then locate properties that fit those specifications
- Help you determine a budget and put you in touch with great local mortgage lenders to help get you qualified for financing
- Set up personalized daily updates of all the hot new listings that match your specific requirements
- Assist in viewing properties — accompany you on the showings, or preview the properties on your behalf to insure that the identified specifications are met.
- Research the selected properties to help explain the benefits and identify any problems or issues to help you make an informed decision
- Discuss the pros and cons of each property as to how it fits your wants and needs and share possible changes or options that you may have to improve the property
- Advise and assist you on structuring an appropriate offer on the best property for you
- Present the offer to the seller’s agent and the seller on your behalf.
- Negotiate on your behalf to help obtain the property at the BEST PRICE possible and facilitate a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller while keeping your best interests in mind at ALL times!
- Scheduling appointments, attending all inspections, negotiating repairs after inspections and following up on all details
- Keep track of all the details throughout the entire transaction—to closing and beyond
- Most importantly, fully-represent YOU throughout the entire real estate transaction
- All of this at no cost to you – all fees are paid by the seller
Be sure to check out my client testimonials. This will give you a better understanding of my style and my absolute dedication to my clients. Searching for your new home in Austin should be fun and stress free. I do my best to make sure that is the case.
If you have any questions regarding my role, and how I can help you with your Austin Area Home Search, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you!